Thursday, December 16, 2010

drawing style

last night our lecturer emphasized once again that we should have our own styles, so that people can identify our works without any difficulty. Most my classmates are japanese addicts, they draw with japanese style and they can draw pretty well. But, I know I am only able to draw in "American cartoon" style, it is lucky my lecturer felt my work(did that during the class last night) is pretty good and told me to draw that way from now on. This morning I spent over two hours to make the girl on the chair and found I am still not good at perspective, need to draw more...


6 comments:

  1. not good at perspective???
    perhaps you have to see my sketch, it's like a complete mess :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your drawings, they have strong personal style!! and make people being the dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch!

    i think finding your own style is one of the biggest challenges in art but i believe the journey that is all the fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! i get much fun when i look for my way. thank you carter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Tango!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog is very interesting. Keep drawing. Then, sure, you'll find your own style. Perspective is tricky. I admire your guts. Go, Tango, go!
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya Sadami!! i am trying hard to achieve my goal ^ ^. thank you very much for your cheers~~

    ReplyDelete